
My sister made these shirts for the girls! Lilly kept saying "Mommy I love this shirt" So thanks Mags! We all love them. Lilly loves being a big sister to Jane and I think it shows in this picture.

Jane is a very happy baby. It doesn't take much effort to get a smile out of her and she is a jabber box. She is always talking. She is a social butterfly just like her sister.

This picture shows Lilly's personality! Like her sister she is happy and very sociable. One thing I love about her is she knows how to tease. She understands the concept and is always teasing. She is going to be a handful! Wait.....she already is.
8 comments:
oh that polka dot outfit was my fave of avery's it looks so cute on your darling girl.
your girls are so beautiful haley!!!!!
Your girls are so grown up and so beautiful! way to go!
Oh my cute! Seriously I think that is probably one of the cutest pictures I have seen. Big sister looking at little sister who is just beaming. I love it! I still haven't had the pleasure of meeting your sweet girls. But they are spitting images of you. How fun.
Your girls are so darling....I love seeing the family resemblances. Jane looks like Maggie to me! I hope we can all get together sometime.
http://cass8482.blogspot.com/
there ya go!
Cutie little girls!
Scott and Haley, HOw are you guys? GOsh your little girl are so adorable. And I love the names you did for them. You guys look great and a happy family. MIss you two very very much. Would love to seeyou guys again sometime, where areyou living now? We are in Layton!
Post a Comment