Yea we have had our very close thus far. Oh come on Haley, doesn't it sound like louds of fun to have another one this soon, you just got your body back and bending the way it is supposed to and you don't want to go back to the "can't tie my own shoe" phase? Ok so I won't try and talk you into it....cause I don't even want to trade places in my own shoes! AH AH tell Scott I say hello!
8 comments:
You guys might just have the cutest little girls EVER. Good to see you're all doing well.
I love the new pictures. It looks like you've had a busy and fun month!
They are so sweet! Cute girls!
They are so cute! I love the hair cut!
Yea we have had our very close thus far. Oh come on Haley, doesn't it sound like louds of fun to have another one this soon, you just got your body back and bending the way it is supposed to and you don't want to go back to the "can't tie my own shoe" phase? Ok so I won't try and talk you into it....cause I don't even want to trade places in my own shoes! AH AH tell Scott I say hello!
I can't believe how big your babies are getting! Weren't you just pregnant? Rather, weren't we just at snow pulling pranks?
Your kids are so cute!! We need to get together soon before we move to CT. Scott, call Ben again. He isn't the greatest at returning phone calls.
We need your email and mailing address.-Ben and Ang
Post a Comment