Want to play a game? How many things are in the bed with J.?

J. discovered how to get out of her crib and port-a-crib. One day I discovered that she had gotten out to add guest to her nap time!

Cowgirl helping plant the garden!

Dancing! I love her smile!

We had a big reunion with
Scott's family. We are getting pretty big with 3 to be added this year!!
For part of the reunion we went to Antelope Island (L calls it
cantaloupe island). My first time ever being to the island and to the great salt lake! The girls loved the water and loved the open space to play.

Love this girl! she loves the camera.

They were so tired when we left.

We climbed up Ensign Peek. Another first for me.

The next day we headed to Deer Creek.

Focus on the real meaning of the picture.....J's bed head!

The other night I went to check on the girls. J. wasn't in her bed and I wondered where she could be. Then turned around to check on L. Just before I took the
picture j's leg was over L's face.
L took dance this summer. It has been over for about 3 weeks now but she still is walking around the house saying "
plie, up
Plie, up. Make a
circle. Point. Point. Point. Arabesque. Jump out Jump in Jump out jump in.
Anxiously awaiting the 24
th parade
Mater was there!

We also had a reunion with my dads side of the family. I didn't take pictures like a should have but one of the days we headed over the
mtn with the family.
Bama and Papa with 1/2 of the grandkids

It poured the other day and the girls
discovered a nice little bath tub!
1 comment:
Ahh Haley... I miss you. Your girls are growing up so fast. I can't believe how big Jane is compared to when I saw her at the reunion a few years ago. She was a baby then! I love you and hope all is well. Hopefully I"ll get to see you in December at my wedding!! :)
Post a Comment