Monday, April 21, 2008

Follow this Connection

Scott's best friend In high school was Rob. Rob married Lolly. Lolly's best friend in high school was Krissi, so of course Rob and Lolly set up Krissi and Scott. Nothing happen other than a friendship was made. Then Scott, Krissi, and Haley all go to school at SUU. Haley and Krissi become best friends and Haley and Scott get married. This weekend Scott introduced Haley to Rob and Lolly. Now Scott, Haley, Rob, Lolly, and Krissi are all friends!! Krissi said that she always dreamed of the day when Krissi, Haley, and Lolly were all in the same room. So here is a picture of (Lilly), Haley, Krissi, and Lolly (Trevor). Maybe another connection will be made if Trevor and Lilly happen to meet one day down the road

We didn't have a camera and this picture was sent to me by Krissi and she has no reason to take pictures of the boys so sorry there is no picture of Scott of Rob.

5 comments:

tris said...

okay, now lilly looks just like you in that picture. Is she morphing or what? When are you guys coming down. I think I'm not going to last until the 14th, but we'll see.

cbo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LILLY!!!!

Hali said...

Hey Hayley :),

Just looking to get your email address. I went private on my blog and realized I didn't have a way of inviting you. If you'd like to send it my way, I will surely invite you. Hope all is well with you and yours. Lilly is SO CUTE!

Take Care!
hali_nielsen@hotmail.com

KristiBT said...

Happy Birthday sweet Lilly!

King Family said...

so is this picture evidence that you were in sojo and didn't come for a visit. if that is true we are no longer friends/cousins.