This past week Lilly turned 1. We figure she is a day older than most 1 year old's because this year was leap year! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. Not only has she grown in leaps and bounds but so have Scott and I. It is amazing to think that a year ago this little baby girl came in to the world unable to do anything for herself. She was completely dependent on her parents for survival. Now she can feed herself, go where she wants to go on her own, get into pretty much anything she wants, say hi, dad, and mom, wave goodbye, and she knows how to charm anyone that is around her.
Lilly was privileged enough to have 3 birthday party's. She had her first with Grandma & Grandpa Burton and most of her Burton cousins, her second was shared with a friend that had her 1st birthday a week before she did, and her third was spent with Grandma & Grandpa Boyle and all the extended family that lives close by.
Thank you to all how have help us in our first year of parenthood.

birthday cake

Cake # 1 You can tell it is my first time decorating a cake.


Cake # 2 All the kids were calling it the Lilly Bug cake.
6 comments:
That is a cute Lilly bug cake!
Wouldn't it be great to be 1 again! Sorry that the 5 Olsen Burton cousins couldn't be there to help celebrate! Hopefully next year!
i love lilly...she is so cute and sweet..wish we could be there for the parties. Did your mom make the lady bug cake?
PS we are cousin/friends again :)
Happy Birthday Lilly! That lady bug cake is so cute! When Lilly turns 4, we'll be there.
I love your blog! I can't believe Lilly is so old. We have to see you guys more often when we come down!
Holy Cow, she's one? Crazy. So cute though. I hear your going to be here in Cedar this weekend. I hope you guys get in touch with us, we'd love to see you and your little Lily bug.
Post a Comment