I don't know why I am posting this. I have several family members that say they wanted to see this so here you go. It isn't the whole dance but you will get your giggles out of the 55 seconds. Please ignore the fact that I am in between two 15 year olds, and neither of them have had a child. I pose this question to my sisters: I don't resemble Brandi Beller, do I? I hope you all enjoy!
Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time - In Peru
7 months ago



7 comments:
You'd have to give birth to quints to be a Brandi, ya know. no worriees. YOu've got some serious skillz like Napolean would say.
PS. Won't you take me to funky town?
Woah, Haley, that's hot! Especially the rear action.
oh haley...i LOVE you....way to go and get down with your bad self. :)
i wasn't laughing until i saw maggie's "won't you take me to funky town?"
oh! I am sooo proud of you! What a good little clogger you are!
Wow now that you mention it, the similarities between you and Brandi are uncanny. You just need a bright red, oh so tight, cow girl dress. I think your awesome.
Haley!! I am so glad you found the blog. I have been wondering about you lately. We are going to Monticello on the 23rd for the Memorial Weekend. Just the perfect weekend to travel when gas will be $6.63 a gallon and we'll be driving 1100 miles. Anyway hopefully we see you then. And I'm not your sister...but no on the Brandi comment! ha ha. You better be careful you never know who is looking at your blog! Was that at a ward party or what?
Post a Comment