MOM: She is the most selfless person I have ever known. She has the kindest heart and it is because of her that I am the way I am. She is my dearest friend. I think I am one of few that have seen the true side of my mother. She doesn't let her wacky self out much but I have seen it more than once. I love my mom with all my heart and will always aspire to be like her.
MAGGIE: She is my oldest sister. I have always admired her quick whit and her amazing writing talent. She is an excellent cook when ever I ask her what she is making for dinner it is something gourmet. She is crafty, she can make anything out of nothing. She has such a strong and independent spirit that I wish I could have.
'
TRISDAN: She is also an older sister. She is two days away from having her 4th child. Tris has her own style. She always has. I would see something in the store, think it was hideous, then I will see her wearing it and think I want that. She enjoys the simple things in life. She embraces every moment that comes her way. She takes chances and she loves life.
SARAH: She is married to my one and only brother. She's a woman after my own heart. She is spunky, talented, and very loveable. She is a very service oriented person. She is selfless. I wouldn't have been able to finish school without her helping with Lilly. She has a strong will, spirit, and personality.
JUDY: my mother-in-law and I couldn't ask for a better one. She is a lady who is elegant and refined, but at the same times loves to get her hands dirty in the garden or a flower pot. She is a wonderful teacher through word and action. She is selfless, tender hearted, sentimental, thoughtful,and strong willed.
BRENDA (Red shirt): She is my fellow daughter-in-law. She is kind, a very good hostess, and is always thinking of others. She is always serving others and does everything she can to make you feel welcome, appreciated, and important. She can find the perfect gift for anyone.
JAMIE (blue shirt): She is adventurous. She is a very strong person who can endure anything, and kind find humor and a lesson in any disaster. She isn't afraid of a challenge, in fact I think she greets challenges with a smiling face! She is dedicated and committed to everything she does.
KRISTI: She is the life of the party. Kristi knows how to have fun and to laugh and wants everyone to have fun and with her. She is full of service and is a giver not a taker. She is always full of encouraging words and excitement even if a task seems daunting. For her life is fun!

CHERI is a sister-in-law. My favorite thing about Cheri would be described in a present she once wanted. I had her for Christmas a couple of years ago and she wanted weight lifting gloves. She is always exercising and staying fit. She is thoughtful and sincere. She is a hard worker, she has 5 kids and his about to finish her degree from BYU!
There are three other ladies that I want to mention and that is my two grandma's and Scott's grandma. They are the sweetest people and fit the mold of grandmas! They are where both Scott and my families started, and I am thankful for the legacy's they have paved for us!
All of these women are examples to me and on this Mothers Day I want to thank them for being the mothers they are. They have all helped me in my endeavors as a first time mom.
To my mom and mother-in-law, thank you for raising Scott and I in the gospel. Our home wouldn't be the way it is if is wasn't for your examples and love.
To my three grandmas: Thank you! You are all pioneers in your own way!
To my sisters and sister-in-laws, I was once told to stay close to my sisters (I will put sister-in-laws in there) because they will be an inspiration to me. I have seen that time and time again and I am sure I will see it many more times to come.
I love you all
Happy Mothers Day



3 comments:
First of all, i forgive you for posting that picture. Secondly, I have tears in my eyes! How lucky you are to have such a wonderful batch of women in your life, and just so you know, you are the centerpiece of all those women rolled into one. I love ya Hay!
You are too funny Haley! Thanks for the nice thoughts--I think we need to live closer together! You make me smile. Have a great day!
Never ever ever never ever never never ever lose your perception of me! I've got a lot of work to do to live up to that!
Post a Comment