This is a tag my sister-in-law did and I thought it would be fun to do it!
7 Haley Quirks
1. I have to use the restroom before I go to bed. I can go to the bathroom, get a drink of water, then I have to go to the bathroom again before I go to bed. If I use the restroom then say my prayers I have to use the restroom again. It has to be the last thing I do before I lay down and close my eyes.
2. I have to sleep with a body pillow. It goes between my legs and my arm hugs it.
3. I dance and sing a lot. Lilly is learning to do it to! If I am cleaning, driving, or just playing with Lilly I like to belt out the music. My favorite is Girls Just want to have fun or I want to dance with somebody.
4. I haven't done this lately but I used to be fixated with getting into a made bed. Let me explain. I usually make the bed in the Morning so this is not problem, but on the occasion that I don't get the bed made and I am going to bed I make the bed before I get into it so I can get into a made bed. (Hope that makes sense)
5. I am a pack rat. I keep all kinds of things I think are sentimental. I have about 8 handouts from when I was in young womens in my hope chest. I think they have been in there since I got them.
6. I don't like shoes or socks. I hardly ever wear them. I am a flip flop girl. In addition to that I can't wear shoes in the car on a long drive. I take them off before we are even out of town. I think I have created a monster with Lilly with this. I will take her shoes and socks of when we get into the car for a long trip. Now she has her socks and shoes 2 minutes into our drives even if we are only driving 2 minutes away.
7. I am a dipper, mostly in ranch. I dip pretty much everything in ranch. Potatoes (any form chips, fries, backed, mashed etc), Pizza, Meat, etc. Once again Lilly is a quick learner and she has become a dipper. If she won't eat something I can just put ketchup or ranch on her plate and she will eat it.
I tag Maggie, Trisdan, Sarah, Angie, Jackie, & Emry



11 comments:
I do the same thing. I am always going to the bathroom. Seth joked that it didn’t change much even when I was pregnant. Dancing is great exercise too! I don’t remember you being a dipper, but it’s been awhile hasn’t it?!
and now you have some ninja pants to add to your collection, you pack-rat you.
Hey sweet Hay-Bear! Congrats on the pregnancy. I only have 10 more weeks until my little girl graces me with her presence. I hope that you're doing well, and know that I love you and miss you!
Hey Hay, don't worry about it...i dont hold anything against you. I still look back on our time at Snow and it always makes me smile. I'm just glad that we have these blogs and can keep better tabs on each other. I love you tonz my friend!
I love the body pillows as well. I now have 2 that I sleep with and Dan says he's been completely replaced with pillows. Your quirks made me laugh. Hope youre feeling alright. Kiss your sweet baby girl for me!
i feel like i am in the twilight zone because i have every single one of your same quirks...the only difference is i sing different songs...
i wish we would have come to monticello...it would have been so much fun, too many things came up though...we will be home for halloween and are probably doing some sort of party at our house so please come! that would be the bestest.
i pee at least 2 times from the time we get upstairs and brush our teeth to the time we pray and turn out the lights, i can't even remember the last time i slept through the night without peein'! good stuff hay
Hayley-Jacki told me about her blog, so then I found yours. Congrats on the pregnancy-I am having a boy in Feb. and I already have a little girl named...Hailee! Hope you don't mind my blog surfing! -stretch
I tagged you on my blog but I don't care if you don't do it. :)
"you've been boo-ed". check out my blog.
What a character! Me and Linds decided we really miss you...
I met your sister-in-law Sara while I was in Cedar last weekend. We actually knew eachother in high school (fierce basketball rivals).Ha ha... small world, right?
Hope all is well in Monticello
Post a Comment