Friday, November 7, 2008

The time has come

With much deliberation Scott and I have decided to go private. I have been fighting it for a while now and our local news just did a story on blog sites and families being stocked and the pictures they posted finding their way onto hate crime websites. Needless to say the time has come to go private. We would love you all to still be able to access the site and keep in touch. Please let us know what your email address is and we will give you an invite.
email us at
granderplan@gmail.com

28 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Hey Hayley,
I want to keep in touch with you guys, so email me an invite at janicetwitchell@hotmail.com

Ryan & Rachael said...

Haley,

This is Rachael, one of the twins from Nauvoo. :D I miss those good days.

I love watching your family grow. Here's our email so we can keep in touch: rroddick@hotmail.com

DannyHollie said...

I missed that news special- It's got an awful lot of people spooked- Maybe I ought to You-Tube it? For sure invite us so we can keep up on your sweet little family.
dhjewkes@yahoo.com

tris said...

i'm thinking about it too...going private i mean. oh and if you refuse to post new pictures of lilly, i will be forced to come see her myself. be that way.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

hook us up,yo!!! we are so excited about Burton #4 -- we have to keep up on your cute family!!! emzlee_lou@yahoo.com

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

emrygubler@hotmail.com

mags said...

dearest haley and tris
as your big sister i must give you some sisterly advice. do not go private. do not fall victim to paranoia. the chances of someone stalking you by blog are at most 1% the chance of you getting in your car and dieing in a horrific wreck are much greater. don't post names, dates or places. but please, don't let the wierdos win your confidence. it will all be okay, i promise.

Jessica said...

allstar_j@hotmail.com

Jason and Andrea Wilcock said...

Here's our email...
lati97@yahoo.com

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

scottbryner29@hotmail.com

Kirk said...

We want in...kirkjblake@gmail.com

Caytee said...

Please do:
caytee@gmail.com.

Matt and Jacki said...

Put me on your list jacki_ellis@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Texas Tiff....I think I'm with ya as far as setting my blog to private. So here's my email...
tkayea21@hotmail.com
Thanks!!! I love keepin up with ya'll!!! PS...how are ya feelin? Hope everything is going great for ya!!!

Hali said...

Add me too!
hali_nielsen@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Dana Marchant said...

Count me in:
dizzydana@hotmail.com

Cami and Justin said...

cami_veach@yahoo.com

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

Hey, I would love to keep up with your family. razzieb00@yahoo.com

cbo said...

Hey Haley-

You know that we want an invite. I will email the address, but you should already have it. How are things???

Peay Family said...

nellpeay@gmail.com

Jenny said...

jeffjennybarney@yahoo.com

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I would like to keep an eye on your blog if you don't mind. shalisahazleton@hotmail.com

JaNae Briggs said...

Haley I want you to add me janaebriggs@yahoo.com
I'll add you to mine if you want I just never update mine :)
JaNae

Carolyn said...

Hi Haley,
Bishop Christensen and I have enjoyed your blog. We like to check up on the 12th warders from time to time. We're not too good at the blog thing, but we would like to be included if possible.

Carolyn

Matt and Jacki said...

You have been tagged. Check my blog for more info.

The Shupes said...

Let me in!! heathershupe@mail.weber.edu

Platte and Heather said...

nielson.heather@gmail.com

The Tanners said...

Haley, Your little one is so dang cute. I would love to be able to look at your blog still, I love seeing what you guys are up to. Please send me an invite! Glad things are going good! You still in Cedar? My email address is jaymeetanner@msn.com Thanks girl