Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter




10 comments:

Curtis Crew said...

That is so dang funny I had to show Clint cause it was so darling.

Michelle Morse said...

That is so funny! It's crazy how genetics work! We stopped by to see you guys and show you Taj on Sunday when we were in Monticello, but you were taking your Sunday nap and we didn't want to wake you. I'm sure you're pretty sleepy now that your pregnant again. If you're in town for Christmas we'll definitely meet up:)

Janice Twitchell said...

That is hilarious! I have a picture like that of me, but not Cambri. She looks a lot like you too! She's getting so big! Too cute.

PML said...

That's cute! You are even both surrounded by clothes. Too bad you are going to NM for Thanksgiving since we will be in Monticello. Call me if you are back before Sunday. 2704. love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how cute. How have you been girl, it is so nice to see your smile. congradts on the new baby. Where do you live now. What's new w/ you. I just started this blogger thing. To keep in touch better. Talk to you later.

Lindsey Colvin said...

Are you really 22 weeks! Holy cow that went quick. I feel like it's starting to drag now at 37 =) Be sure to check the blog to see updated pics. Love you Hay!

Kirk said...

true true... that is so funny

Peay Family said...

Too cute!

Jason and Andrea Wilcock said...

HILARIOUS! Also, I LOVE your pumpkin photos...so artistic. Congrats on another girl! You will LOVE having 2 girls, it is so much fun and such a great blessing.

Erin said...

That is so crazy. What cute pictures.