Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Final Count Down

O.K. everyone I have mentioned it once before but I thought I would give those of you who haven't sent me your email 1 final chance. With much deliberation we are going private. We will be going private in 1 week. The count down starts now!

30 comments:

Jessica said...

allstar_j@Hotmail.com

Jess :D

Curtis Crew said...

tonkatr@hotmail.com

Brady and Patrice said...

Bradyandpatrice@gmail.com

TravisandTaryn Barrett said...

ttbarrett@hotmail.com

Lindsay G said...

Don't lock me out! linzgonz@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

We'd love to stay in contact! karamurri@gmail.com

mags said...

oh haley say it ain't so. stop yer worry wartin.

Annie said...

Can't remember if I've replied before. Please count me in! anniekarren at yahoo dot com.

mkchilds said...

mkchilds@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I wanna keep in contact w/ you. My email is hetalwhite@yahoo.com if that doesn't work it is hetalwhite@gmail.com
Take care
Hetal

KFinley said...

k14ara@hotmail.com

Beth said...

count us in!
bethpredd@yahoo.com

Jenny said...

jeffjennybarney@yahoo.com

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

emrygubler@hotmail.com
Miss ya!
Emry and Seth Gubler

Haven said...

havenredd1@yahoo.com

John and Stacey Dodds said...

johnm_dodds@doddsfamily.com

Leslie said...

leslielarsen@suumail.net

Brad said...

brad.millett AT gmail DOT com

Ryan & Rachael said...

DOn't forget me, Rachael, the twinner from Nauvoo. Just in case I didn't do it before....

rroddick@hotmail.com

The Tanners said...

Haley, I would love to still look at what you guys are up to. My email is jaymeetanner@msn.com

Carolyn said...

We still read and enjoy your blog. Kindly include us :)
carolynchr@gmail.com

Nikki and Tipper said...

it's so good to see you!! How goes life!!? Lilly is so cute!!! Congrats on new baby!! I'm in George still and love it!! Life isn't exciting but it's good!! Please add me nikkers419@hotmail.com

KristiBT said...

love the toejam pics! are you guys back at the green house?

Rohatinsky Family said...

I can't remember if I did this already or not. Bear with me if I have. Jenabug02@aol.com

PML said...

sethpeggy@gmail.com

Yeah, only 10 more weeks to go!

JaNae Briggs said...

Hey Haley I want an invite janaebriggs@yahoo.com

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

i think i gave you ours but just in case....scottbryner29@hotmail.com

DannyHollie said...

dhjewkes@yahoo.com
Danny and Hollie Jewkes- Keep us on your list!

SheriDawn said...

K so I swear I did this already but I guess not! Hi by the way! I'd love to keep checkin on you. Lilly is getting so big! anyway, my addy is neilsonjs4@msn.com

Michelle Morse said...

michelle-morse@hotmail.com

I love the toe jam thing. She cracks me up:)I don't like toe jam either...eww:(