Saturday, April 25, 2009

Life with two


Here are the girls in their Easter Dresses. It also shows how big Lilly is getting and how tiny Jane is!






Here are all they ways Jane likes to sleep



She has already found her fingers. We are working on getting her to just take the Binky

With the arrival of Jane we decided that Lilly need to sleep in her bed. We have had it for a month or two. She took a few naps in the bed, but at night she always wanted to sleep in her crib. So we took the crib down so the didn't have an option. She has done really well. I found her in this position the first night she slept in the bed.

7 comments:

tris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY! Jane looks so much like lilly...just a brownie version. Love ya

cbo said...

I hope that Lilly had a great birthday yesterday! I can't wait to see little Jane and maybe even get to hold her. We are excited for this weekend!

Leslie said...

How old is Lilly? We are trying to get Callie to sleep in her bed and not the crib but it's like we are personally insulting her. Help me know how you did it!

PML said...

That is such a cute bed picture! I think it takes them a long time to get used to the bed. But Lilly sure does look all grown up next to Jane. We are stopping through Monticello in a few weeks. I'll see if we have time to come by.

Brady and Patrice said...

Congrats! Isn't two kids absolutely crazy but fun at the same time?! It brings out a whole new personality in the older kid. Your kids are so cute!

Hilarie said...

I liked the idea of having the mattress by the bed, I'll have to do that with Craigy.

KristiBT said...

Can't wait!!!