Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Introducing....JANE


On April 6, 2009 at 3:09 PM weighing 5 lbs 15 oz and measuring 19 1/2 inches Jane Burton entered this world with a lung full of air! She is health and strong and we couldn't be more happy.
It took Lilly a few minutes to figure out what was going on. She welcomed her new baby sister by pushing her nose and saying Honk! We are going to have to keep our eyes on her. She would pull Jane's hat off and say "Hair, ears," then she wanted to see her "toes, hands". She is always saying "hold her" or "my turn, baby siter" She is so cute with Jane.


21 comments:

The Sorensens said...

Finally! I've been waiting to see these pictures...she is beautiful! Congrats. We can't wait to meet baby Jane.

SheriDawn said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how small she is, I'm jealous! I was 10 days early and he was nearly 9 pounds. She's so cute!

TravisandTaryn Barrett said...

Congratulations!!! I heard you were in the hospital but that was on Saturday. I sure hope you didn't have that long of a labor, if you did I'm so sorry. She is adorable. I will try and stop by this weekend to say hi. Hope you are doing well

Haven said...

That hospital room looks familiar. I'm so glad I'm not in it any more. Congratulations!

Hilarie said...

Congratulations, she is so beautiful and dark. She looks more like her cousins than her sister. :)

cbo said...

She looks so small! It is great to see the pictures. We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet little Jane and see Lilly!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

What a cutie! Congrats! Looks like she has got a good amount of hair! Yea! We like hair! And for sure we like them healthy! Hope you are doing well. If there is anything we can do, please call.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Oh my gosh! She is gorgeous!!! and you look amazing! Congratulations Haley (and Scott!) -- we are so happy for you!

PML said...

Oh she is so tiny! That car seat picture is so cute. I'm glad everything went well. I'll call you next time we are in Monticello. I think it will be in a month or so.

Curtis Crew said...

YEAH!!! She is so dang cute! I'm so happy that she made it in good health. What a HUGE blessing. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! Congrats!!! So glad to hear that both of you are doing great!!! So when are ya'll gonna try for a boy???? ; )

Leslie said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations...I have been wondering when she was going to make an appearance!

Rohatinsky Family said...

YAAAAYYYY! Congrats. She is GORGEOUS. She is a total doll. I love her gorgeous eyes. Good job Haley!

mkchilds said...

CONGRATS!! She is beautiful! I absolutely love the picture of Scott and his girls....its perfect! Hope you guys are going to the camp out...we are hoping our little guy will be tough enough!! :) Congrats again!

DannyHollie said...

What a beautiful baby girl!! Congratulations on Daughter #2. Hope you are all doing well and adjusting to life as a family of 4!!

Jason and Andrea Wilcock said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is ADORABLE! Haley, you look GREAT! I always wished I looked that great after having a baby...I wasn't that lucky. We are so happy for you guys. Take care!

Fuller Family said...

So cute. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Haley. Congrats! She is beautiful.
Hetal

Nikki and Tipper said...

She is so so cute!! Congrats! Thats awesome!! I can't believe you have 2 kids!! That is crazy!!

Unknown said...

im a little late, but Congrats! She's beautiful and so tiny! It takes a while to adjust to two but Im sure Jane will get a lot of help from her big sister!

Beth said...

Congratulations!! She's adorable!