Sunday, June 7, 2009

This and That


Jane is growing!! She is 9 weeks old. Oh how time flies. As of last week she was 8lbs 3oz 21 inches long. So she has grown 2 inches and gained 3 lbs in 9 weeks. Here are some pictures to document her growth........

1 day old

9 weeks old

Jane has also developed likes and dislikes.....
Strongly dislikes taking a bath. She does this every time.

Loves to smile!!!!!!

Lilly is doing well at being a big sister. So far there has not been any acts of viciousness towards Jane. Only acts of misunderstanding that she can't pick up Jane, and Jane is to little to catch a ball! She always says "hold her", "I kiss her", or "check Janie" The other day she wanted "Jane hold baby"!

Prodigy?!?
This morning we found Lilly playing her piano and singing. We were getting a chuckle at her good piano form! This is a talent we are going to try and cultivate. Only time will tell.

8 comments:

PML said...

She looks so cute in the carseat picture! She has grown a lot. She has yet to reach Macie or Kallie's birth weight though...count your blessings!

cbo said...

Isn't amazing how quickly they grow? Jane is a cutie and I love hearing that cute little Lilly.

The Sorensens said...

Jane is beautiful. We need to meet her! I also love Lilly's 'concert'... you definitely need to follow up with lessons down the road.

Hilarie said...

Little Jane is sooo cute! Great idea with showing two car seat pics, really shows the difference. But I think my favorite is the sad, bath one. I also can't believe how good Lilly is at the piano already!

Anonymous said...

HI!!! Oh, your girls are so big & beautiful!!! & to answer your questions (sorry it's taken so long...master classes...ugh!) Burton does work for his dad, but right now he's in Kanab, but TRUST ME, if we head out that way I'm totally comin to see ya cuz it's been FOREVER & I have to meet your beautiful family!!! P.S. You're a great commenter!!! : )

Haven said...

Cute baby! I love it when they start smiling.

Hali said...

Absolutely adorable! Hope all is well with you and your darling family!

mags said...

i love how you can hear jane being burped in the background... jace thought that lilly's skills were terrific, he and every are no in the backyard singing, Jesus.....Jesus...Jesus