My friend took our family pictures a few days ago! She does a great job. We were able to track down a wheat field that hadden't been cut yet. These are only a few of my favorites.
Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time - In Peru
7 months ago







10 comments:
love the pictures. love your hair...very very cute.
your pictures are awesome you have such a cute family
I love the Lilly pouting one!
What wonderful pictures! You have a beautiful family. I love them all but especially the close up of Lilly. I'm also partial to the one where you can see the mountain in the background. I have a soft spot in my heart for Monticello.
those pics turned out ADORABLE!!! love the pics!!!!
i love the brunette! the pics of the girls in black and white are my faves. such beautiful girls. where is the wheat field? i wanna live there.
I love your pix and how cute your family is. I need to make time to have Roxy take our family pictures she does such a good job.
thanks again for letting me do that! it really meant A LOT to me!! i just posted a few more up on the photo site.
your hair makes you look like a totally different person...do you still love it...i do. love you...come see me some time!
Those pictures are so cute! You have an adorable family.
Post a Comment