I decided I needed a change. I don't know if it was turning 26, it finally sinking in that I am a mother of 2, or maybe it was the community play that required all involved to dye their hair black.
On occasion I have highlighted my hair but for 24 years I have had the same hair color. Blonde. After I had Lilly my hair went a tich darker. Then with Jane it went another shade darker. Even with this color change I would still consider myself a blonde.
Like I said I needed a change. I have been contemplating for about a year whether or not I should do this and I finally decided. This last weekend I went to Walmart and purchased Loreal copper brown permanent hair dye. With the help of my sister and Scotts blessing I dyed my hair for the first time in my life. I think my hair finally matches my eyebrows!
On occasion I have highlighted my hair but for 24 years I have had the same hair color. Blonde. After I had Lilly my hair went a tich darker. Then with Jane it went another shade darker. Even with this color change I would still consider myself a blonde.
Like I said I needed a change. I have been contemplating for about a year whether or not I should do this and I finally decided. This last weekend I went to Walmart and purchased Loreal copper brown permanent hair dye. With the help of my sister and Scotts blessing I dyed my hair for the first time in my life. I think my hair finally matches my eyebrows!



12 comments:
So Cute! What a fun change. The bangs and color both look really great on you.
I love it! Funny, I've debated doing just the opposite!
I love it girl!! You look so beautiful. I also love the blonde too. Not everyone can look that amazing it two different colors. Take care.
way to go haley! i love it and can't wait to see it in real life!! i went dark once and it was pretty fun but not very fun to try to go back to blonde.
I love the new hairdo. I think it is way fun, but then again I love to change my hair like every week.lol
You are gorgeous! What a fun change.
I hope that all is well.
Haley Ilove your new look! Your two little girls are darling! Hope all is well. Tell Scott I say hello
You're beautiful brunette or blond!
Hayley you're so brave. I've thought about doing it, but I don't think I could ever follow through, even though most colors are probably better the the poo- brown color I have now. Looks Good.
Haley,
You are getting that much closer to looking like my twin! wink wink! I really like it. I am seriously considering cutting mine short but I haven't gotten up the guts yet. YET. Love ya
Welcome to the dark hair side of things!
Holy cow Haley!!! I never thought I'd see you with dark hair! It's a pretty color and I love your bangs too. I'm thinking about cutting some to break up the monotony of long hair. I'm so proud that you took the plunge:) I love dying my hair, it's so much fun! Your girls are gorgeous by the way. You guys have the cutest little family:)
Post a Comment