Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dirt mixed with Hot Dogs....Yum!

The other evening we meet up with Colby, Haven, Ella, Kellen, and Bella for a cookout. It was a beautiful night. We went for a little hike....well a stroll through the trees, the girls had fun playing in the dirt and eating junk food. Now I love cookouts as good as the next person but lets face it hot dogs, smores, pop, and chips aren't the most nutritious meal. I found it a little funny when I told Lilly she had to finish her hot dog and chips before she could have a cookie. I should have said you can't have this junk food before you that junk food!
It was an enjoyable evening and with the way the weather is going it probably was the last of the year. Hopefully fall won't be over taken by winter and we can have a couple more.












3 comments:

Kelli said...

Haley: I love you. Thank you so much for the gift it was so thoughful of you and I appreciate it. Your family is so dang cute! I can't believe you have 2. Seems like yesterday you were on 1. thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.. nothing like a cookout in Monticello. I miss those days!

mags said...

will you please tell haven that she needs to get a blog so's i can converse with her. tell her i'm mad. love dirt and hotdogs, enhances the flavor.