So I just told Lilly once Jane fell asleep she (Lilly) needed to go to sleep. She walked into the spare bedroom, shut the door, got on the bed, and fell asleep! I wonder if that will ever happen again?
I think it is a miracle. I have four kids and I never remember them going to sleep that easily....well, until they were teenagers and then you can hardly get them out of bed!
No...probably not. jk. I always tell Kallie that we will do something fun or she can have a treat, or her dad will come home after she takes a nap. So far, it has been working. Those naps are the only thing to keep me sane!
4 comments:
Ella does it every so often, so maybe it will happen again if you're lucky
I love those moments, far and few in between but it really makes you feel like your doing something right:)
I think it is a miracle. I have four kids and I never remember them going to sleep that easily....well, until they were teenagers and then you can hardly get them out of bed!
No...probably not. jk. I always tell Kallie that we will do something fun or she can have a treat, or her dad will come home after she takes a nap. So far, it has been working. Those naps are the only thing to keep me sane!
Post a Comment