I LOOOVE it. I seriously laughed out loud. And, are you sure you don't put it on your head?
She is so dang cute, that is so funny. It is so interesting what they pick up on. So cute!
You know those cute nursing aprons that you made? I have one that is called a 'hooter hider'. When I had Callie, Morgan would go get a blanket and use her 'hooter heimer' to feed her babies.
she is such a cutie!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-manfaat-buah-kesemek/
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOOOVE it. I seriously laughed out loud. And, are you sure you don't put it on your head?
She is so dang cute, that is so funny. It is so interesting what they pick up on. So cute!
You know those cute nursing aprons that you made? I have one that is called a 'hooter hider'. When I had Callie, Morgan would go get a blanket and use her 'hooter heimer' to feed her babies.
she is such a cutie!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-manfaat-buah-kesemek/
Post a Comment