So this is my list of what has happened to me this last decade....
1. Graduated High School
2. Graduated Junior College
3. Got married
4. Had 2 kids
5. Graduated from a University
So this was the end of the post but the more I thought about it the more I rememebered all this stuff........
6. Lived in 6 different towns
7. Had 40 roommates (184 if you count the 144 in Nauvoo!)
8. Moved 12 times
9. Left the country for the first time (Tiawana and Niagra Falls in Canada, not too far but I crossed the boarder!)
10. Survived 2 car crashes
11. Learned to walk again
12. Was a bridesmaid for 5 people and stood in a wedding line for a total of 24 hours! 4 or those being my own wedding line.
13. Have had 1o different jobs.
14. Made friends more than I can count!
I am sure there is more I am not thinking of but again I say....What a decade!!!!
It might be hard to top this decade! Good-bye 2009 hello 2010!
Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time - In Peru
7 months ago



4 comments:
You've accomplished a lot in 10 years!
great idea--I copied it!
Thanks again for a fun New Years!
you are as busy as you were when you were 4! love you hay.
I absolutely love seeing my grandma's house in your pictures, that awesome green carpet.
Your kids are cuties! Hope all is well with you and yours.
Post a Comment