
Lilly kept saying "what about his ears, toes, legs, hands etc. She was very pleased to tell me she gave our snowman a bellybutton. That is big piece of wood protruding out the side.

Thanks Jamie and Jared for the snowman apparel!
This is what is looks like outside the playroom!

The snow made a good tunnel that the kids kept passing through.

Lilly & Ellie

Hannah

Lauryn & Issac

Lilly's first slumber party! It didn't last the whole night but it was fun while it lasted. Lilly and Hannah out lasted Ellie and Lauryn so I finally put Lilly in our room. Thanks Brian and Brenda for coming!
4 comments:
HOLY SNOW girl!!! That's CRAZY!!! I thought it was bad over here in Cedar cuz my feet were getting wet & I had to clear the snow off my car to come to work & drive in all 4 inches!!! ha ha I know....southern girl is a WIMP!!! :) Your girls are beautiful & gettin so big! What a fun time ya'll always have! STAY WARM!!!
What a cute snowman! And Holy Crumb that is A TON of snow!!! Can I just say how glad I am that I don't live in Utah right now?!? CRAZY!
AWESOME!!
What a cute snowman! We had fun at dinner with you guys.
Post a Comment