It is April 1st and there is an inch of snow on the ground and it is still snowing. What can I do to make it a happy morning........go run 3 or so miles in the snow with a friend, jump over puddles of water, make a snow angle, freeze my backside doing a snow angle............We are going to have to build a snow man! L will Love it!
7 comments:
Snow here too! I think that we will steal your idea and also build a snowman!
Be grateful that it is only 1"...here in Cedar City we have about 10"...Gotta love Utah
It's been a long winter and hopefully this last little bit that we got will be that last of it for now. Bring on spring and summer! I surley did get the green chair, and might I add that it just looks fab being stored in Tanners room.
Sad to tell you my friend, but it is now May 1st and the snow is still falling... Ugg...
Hey tried adding your blog to follow but I couldn't My email is smbroaddus@hotmail.com. Love the pics
WHAT?! It is May 15 and Haley hasn't had a post since April 1st?! How the heck are you? I'm sure you've got more pictures of snow at least!
Next time I'm down, I will stop by and visit you, so we can catch up a bit:) THanks for the quote on being 20, I'll forward to Marce, she love it!
Post a Comment