So I know I haven't blogged in ages and it is mostly because I have lost my camera cord to connect my camera to the computer but I have a story that needs to be recorded if not in a journal at least a blog.
These are two conversations that Scott and I had with Lilly today.
Me: Lilly we need to pick up these toys.
Lilly: Why
Me: Because I sad so.
Lilly:Why are you the boss?
Me: Because I am the Mom. When you are the mom you can be the boss.
(After Dinner)
Scott: Lilly you need to put your plate away, and what do you do with all this food you didn't eat?
Lilly: Eat it
Scott: That is right, you should eat it. There are little kids that starve everyday.
I heard this little conversation and started laughing because I was thinking of the one I had earlier with Lilly. Those are two conversation I now Scott and I had sometime with our parents when we were little.
Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time - In Peru
7 months ago



2 comments:
For the record, parenthood is way more important than blogging. Keep up the (real) good work. Plus, your kids are adorable.
PS-You stalk my blog, I stalk yours :)
I miss you Haley! Soooo good to see you a few weeks ago!! :)
Post a Comment