Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Nephew

My Twin Brother just had their second child! His name is Kade and he is a cutie.




Little Kade

3 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Haley,
Holy cow! It is SOOO good to hear from you. I haven't talked to since the day we left Nauvoo. You look amazing and your daughter is the cutest. I need to read up on your blog and catch up. I hope all is well.
-Jena

Hali said...

HALEY!

I found your blog via Lindsay Pace's blog and thought it was super cute. Hope it was alright that I browsed! You seem happy and well. Lilly is such a cutie!

Take care and keep in touch!

Rohatinsky Family said...

No news on Bejiing yet! =( He tried for the marathon in Nov. and ended up taking 9th! (They take the top 3.) He has a really good chance in the 10k but the trials aren't until July! It seems like forever away but before we know it it will be his chance to race and see what he's got! =)
I had no idea that you had a baby- that is so much cooler than being a runner! Truly!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Where are you living? My e-mail is jenabug02@aol.com.