few months and then when we decided to do it I told Scott that I wasn't going
to do it until I took my boards, then I decided it will be a good release for me
and a good break from studying.
So here is a little glimps of our life!
Look what I can do.
Where is Lilly?
Peek-a-Boo!!
We see these turkeys everyday. Our last count was 15!



8 comments:
yipeee! I'm so glad I get to look at your blog everyday - so you'd better post often! Cute Lilly pics! I miss that baby!
hey,
I miss Lilly too...when are you guys going to come visit? How was your week with Angie..wish I could have been there.
Tris
Yea! Cute pictures...we want to play peek-a-boo with Lilly!
Haley! This is Emily Ames - your blog is so fun!! Lilly is absolutely ADORABLE! A spitting image of her mom:) I can't wait to see more of what keeps your family busy:)
Haley
It looks good! I am glad I can now talk to you via the bloggin' world.
Lilly is so smart. and cute.
ps Post more picts of the mountain. so I can copy them.
I am glad you joined the world of blogging!! I love being updated on people from Nauvoo. It is a great way to keep in touch. What a cute little girl you have!!
Lilly is such a doll!! It was so much fun to see you last week! Good luck on your boards! (glad you have a blog)
Wow, I can't believe how old Lilly is getting! We ran into a kid that graduated with you... He says he was pretty good friends with your brother. He is into mountain climbing but i don't remember his name. Sorry. We miss you!
Post a Comment