Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tippity Tappity Toes



A little unknown fact about me: I took clogging lessons from age 6-11. I absolutley loved it! I remember going to a clogging class once with my sisters and there was a huge thunderstorm. When we got home, our room was flooded. I participated in a clogging compitition at Lagoon. I have many more found memories of my clogging days.

Scott thought it a little odd when ever we would go to Home Depot I would start clogging. I think it was because of the cement floors, I could make a good tapping noise with my regular shoes.

When ever I would get excited about pretty much anything I start to clog. Silly I know but by feet were made for clogging!

We moved back to my home town and my old clogging teacher has started teaching classes again. She has an adult class with all of her old student, and tonight my clogging shoes and the wood floor will reunite! I am so excited. It adds to my exictment that Scott is excited for me as well.

I am a little nervous. I haven't taken a lesson in about 10 or so. Wish me Luck.

7 comments:

cbo said...

So, when do we get to see you clog? Jamie was a clogger for a while too. It always looked like so much fun!

The Funderburks said...

that is great. Feel like you are 12 again!

Peay Family said...

Hey, I was a clogger too!! My greatest ambition was to wear one of those skirts with all of the ruffles underneath. Unfortunately I never made it past the jeans and matching t-shirt stage. I am so glad that you found our blog and so sad that you already moved away. We were so excited to finally return to the family ward and get to know you guys better. Where are you at now?

tris said...

I am so proud. Funny too....today Emmy asked me if I did ballet when I was little, I told her "no, I clogged." She wasn't quite sure what clogging was, so I showed her. She started laughing at me...it was sad...so so sad. ps I love you too!

Hali said...

A fellow clogger! Yeah! Such good times...have fun with your new class.

KristiBT said...

Will you clog for me when you are up here this weekend? Before or after you test, it doesn't matter - but you MUST clog for me...YOU MUST!

tris said...

How was your test...I've been thinking about you (and praying for you) all weekend. I love you...