Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I will never complain

So....remember this pictures form the last post. It is the view from our back door.



The arrows are pointing to our garbage can. The garbage pick up is on Wednesday, which is tomorrow and I am sad to say that our garbage bags have started to accumulate by our back door. I decided to do something about it. I put Lilly to sleep and buddled myself up to go dig out the garbage can. 1 hr and 30 mins later this is what was done.









I know as a child I complained about doing chores. I don't remember hating to take out the trash, but I do know that after today I will never complain about having to take out the trash. And if down the road my kids start to complain about it I can pull out this picture and tell them to stop complaining!

5 comments:

KristiBT said...

oh mama! that is a lot of snow, but you are a woman with muscles!

mags said...

there's a job you can be proud of.

tris said...

You miss grass...I miss snow, lets trade, but I get Lilly, and you get my three.

mags said...

i wanna trade too. haley you can have my snow and I will take all the kids and go to the beach. deal?

Mindi said...

Hi Hailey, I just found your blog and love it. And I thought we got a lot of snow!! Crazy.