Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring Fever

Snow is wonderful! The moisture it provides is much needed in this area, and we have received plenty of it this winter.

Even though I am thankful for what has come, I am starting to miss the grass. So Scott, Lilly and I had the chance to go to a little warmer weather an visit my sister and her family in Albuequequequeqqueeque, NM.

Lilly loved playing with her cousins and not having to wear a coat every time we went outside. I loved wearing flip flops, and Scott loved not having the threat of having to get up early to shovel snow!!

Here are some pictures of our fun in the sun!


They have a pet Ginni pig. Lilly was pretty intrigued and didn't know exactly what to do with it.


We went on a hike to some old volcano's. It was a little windy but Lilly had a blast and it was nice to go exploring.


Lilly loves her daddy & her backpack.


This was a little cave on the hiking trail.


Half way through the hike Lilly feel asleep. It is good to know that the backpack is comfy!

It was a great weekend. It was a little hard to get into the car and know that we were going to be driving back to 3 feet of snow. We are looking forward to spring!

Thanks Tris & Kenner for letting us come down! We had so much fun!!

4 comments:

KristiBT said...

yeah! Sounds like a fun trip - I like the hiking pictures. I wondered what you guys were doing....of course it is my own fault since I haven't called!

cbo said...

Lilly is getting teeth!

Peay Family said...

Cute pictures, it looks like you had a great time. Where did you guys get the backpack, we are looking for something like that.

tris said...

so you know what stinks...it is suppose to be in the mid 60's all weekend. Want to make another trip?