fun journey the other day. We went snowshoeing up on the mountain. It was so nice to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. Lilly loved it. With the winter we have been having we haven't been able to go out side much because of the wind. The last week or so has had some really beautiful, warm days, so we took advantage of one of those nice days.
Haven has a nifty little contraption called the chariot, you can hook wheels on it to attach to a bike or just use as a stroller or you can attach skies to it and take it on the snow. Lilly and Ella (Haven's) rode in the chariot, while Ayla (Jamie's) was pulled on a sled. We all took turns toting the kids around and all the kids fell asleep. (I wish baby's could comprehend the great life they have!)
It was a great workout. We went about 1 mile to 1 1/2 miles up the Mountain road. Then week took a side road up to this view point called Strawberry Rock.
It was so much fun. It is great to have friends that like to get out and be in the outdoors, especially ones that have girls Lilly's age!
I think Scott is getting a little jealous that I get to go out and do this, so on Saturday we went and pulled out my parents cross country skies and are getting them all polished to go out this weekend!
From front to back: Lilly Ayla, Ella
Haven & Jamie: Haven is pulling the chariot.
Ella, Lilly, and Ayla: Don't they look so cute all bundled up!
North creek: This is the view looking south at Strawberry rock.
This is the view looking north. You can see the LaSal Mountains in the distance and Strawberry Rock is on the right of the picture.



6 comments:
You go girl! That looks like a GREAT time. I am very impressed! What a great thing to do on such a beautiful day.
ps--how is the clogging class going?
How fun....I am in love with the "chariot" that is pretty awesome. you are a lucky girl.
Everyone looks so cute! It's pretty cold here in Nebraska and I can't wait for the wind to die down. I miss being outside!
Looks like a lot of fun and work! She is getting so big!
You are my hero! Lily is in for some fun times. I love that chariot thingy. it would come in handy up here. ps. i tagged you see my blog...sorry.
pps who is doing ragnar with you? i wanna do that someday.
Post a Comment