Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged

ABC tag

A: Attached or single: Married
B: Best Friend: Scott
C: Cake or Pie: Hmm. I would actually prefer chips and dip!
D: Day of Choice: Tuesday (clogging & biggest loser)
E: Essential Item: Lilly's bunny
F: Favorite Color: Red or Green
G: Gummi Bears or Worms: worms
H: Hometown: Monticello, UT
I: Indulgence(s): Ruffle's and my mom's onion dip
J: January or July: July. the fourth of july, birthday, Summer!
K: Kids: 1 amazing little girl!
L: Life is incomplete without: Family
M: Marriage Date: December 29, 2005
N: Number of Siblings: Three. Two sisters and a brother
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears: I can't think of any, but I did kill a daddy-long-leg today that kind of gave me the hebbe-jebbes
Q: Quote(s): Laugh often, Live simply, Love deeply
R: Reason To Smile: Lilly's laugh
S: Season: Fall
T: Tag five: Emry, Janell, Kelli, Lindsey, Brooke
U: Unknown Fact about Me: I am a High School musical fan
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Animals
W: Worst Habit: Doing things myself, when others are willing to help.
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y: Your Favorite Food: Hawiian HayStacks
Z: Zodiac: Cancer

3 comments:

mags said...

YOu have Cancer! that was horrible sorry. I love reading your tag, i will probably tag you many many more times, so get ready.

cbo said...

So glad to know that you are also a biggest loser fan. I am too!
Did you see the preview for tonight's episode? Looks like it will be a good one. Have a great day.

King Family said...

loved it haley...I also LOVE your mom's onion dip...it is one of my favorite foods.
PS we have these friends and their 5 year old reminds me so much of you when you were little...it is crazy to add to the craziness her name is Lilly.