For Easter we went to Salt Creek. My cousin Angie and her family, Grandma, Bill & Lynda's family, and my parents were all there! We had a lot of fun going on a hike, wading in the water, having an Easter egg hunt, and much much more. It was a beautiful day.
Easter Egg Hung
Easter Picnic
Playing in the Water
Her own little Lawn Chair
When we got home we went out to the Lewis farm with Brian & Adrianne. Lilly rode the calf and helped feed it a bottle. I don't think she blinked the entire time we were there!
ARCHES NATIONAL PARK
Scott & Brian at Landscape Arch
Our Family at Delicate Arch



5 comments:
I love these pictures! I've never to been to delicate arch. The Easter picnic looks fun too! Any pictures of the cave?
You have always loved the outdoors and I'm sure your loving sharing time outdoors with your family! Miss ya!
Awesome! we were in Arches on Easter too!
Haley-
You have a darling family! Congrats on the baby girl. You look like you are doing great!
I'm glad you found my blog
-Jodie
Haley your little girl is darling! You are so dang cute! I hope we can get together sometime when we're in Monticello, I would love to see Lilly....you too of course:)
Post a Comment