Thursday, February 14, 2008

Puts a Smile on Your Face


What's up Doc


She loves to crawl over to the bookcase and look at book.




One of the many funny faces of Lilly

7 comments:

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

Lilly is so cute and so big! I can't believe how fast it goes by! Mason just learned to crawl as well. He's been trying for a month now but would never move his arms so he'd just run over his face! Oh and get up on his tippy tippy toes and tip over after walking up a few steps. But finally he got it figured out. It's so stinkin funny to watch. He's gotten so big as well! Isn't it fun! Oh-I had to shovel us out this morning sicne Scott is out of town but it was NOTHING like what you did. We had about 1 foot on our driveway so it wasn't so bad. Sorry you have so much snow! You have your own little Alaska! Anyway, I'm writing a full on letter here so I'll stop. Let us know how you are doing! Happy Valentines Day! Oh, show Lilly some pics of Mason. He likes looking at hers. He LOVES pretty girls!
See ya!

Peay Family said...

You have a very photogenic little girl. I love the one at the top of your blog with the little blue bow (she looks just like Scott in that picture)!

tris said...

okay seriously...I'm a little partial, being her favorite aunt and all (sorry girls, but its time you knew)...and I know I say this every time but she is so stinkin' cute.

Beth said...

Lilly is getting so big and is such a cutie. I can't believe how much snow you guys have. That's crazy.
Our blog is reddnews.blogspot.com
if you want to check it out.

KristiBT said...

Ok - Trisdan can have favorite aunt on Boyle side...but I speak favorite aunt on Burton side! Such cute pictures - miss that baby! Zanthe says that Lilly is one of her 'people'....so you gotta know how important that is!

mags said...

poor tris, you are so dilusional, we all know who lilly really likes best. She is soooo Haley! such a cute smile!

Caytee said...

Lilly is ADORABLE! Wow...it just seems like yesterday.