Thursday, March 12, 2009

Belly Shot


This probably isn't the belly shot you were expecting. Lilly likes to touch my belly and say kick. When you ask her who is in Mommy's belly she says sister, and she likes to give my belly kisses. This was a little unexpected but super cute!

8 comments:

cbo said...

That is a great belly shot!
I hope that you are doing okay and feeling well these last few weeks.

The Sorensens said...

Yeah! The end is in sight! We are thrilled for you guys to be adding another cute girl to the family...hopefully sooner than later.
Keep us updated!

Hilarie said...

Good luck this next little while, we can't wait to meet the new little one. I'm sure she'll be so cute.

PML said...

You're right, that wasn't the shot I was expecting! But it was pretty fun.

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

That is the cutest video!

Curtis Crew said...

I'm so excited! Its fun to see you each week at church. You are the cutest pregnant person I ever saw. It will be fun to see the new baby. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy if you need anything at all please let me know.

SheriDawn said...

LOL that is so cute! Good luck!

Ben and Sarah said...

Haley,

Thats pretty funny. I think when you give birth you should hold the video camera just like that. And then post it hehehehehe.