Utah has seen 3 plane crashes in the last two weeks and two of those plane crashes took the life of someone I knew. The first was a father of 5 whose youngest daughter is one of my dearest friends. The other a husband of 4 years and had been a father for 3 months.
They were both great men. I have felt a little helpless the last couple of weeks wanting to do something for my friends who have lost a father and a husband. There isn't much I can do in way of helping them financially or being for them emotional because I don't live near them.
One thing I can do is let the world or my small blogging world know what amazing men they were. I am thankful for their friendships and for the lessons they taught me.
I hope that we will all take a moment to kiss our kids and spouse one more time, tell them you love them one more time and cherish each small moment we have with them.



6 comments:
um... Haley I love you!
kelli
sadness. thanks haley.
Tears, and more Tears!!! We all need to take your advice and cherish what we have cuz we never know when it's our time to go. Love your guts girl.
Taryn
I know how you feel Haley, one of the plane crashes took one of my good friends dad's and also a good friends bro-in-law. Who were also good friends of mine. God must have something going on up there that he needs them for.
seems like tragic things like this happen in small towns, and rock everyone. I didn't know you knew the men who died. We need to talk.
Tris
We wondered if you knew any of those victims. Sad time for Southern Utah. Thanks for the reminders.
Post a Comment