I admit it, I am a huge Harry Potter fan. Who isn't?
I tried posting these about 2 weeks ago and they are just showing
up on my blog. So you might have seen these already.
I heard just today that it is no longer coming out in November,
but they ( who ever "they" are!) are waiting until July. I don't know if this is true.
No matter when it comes we can still enjoy the trailers!



6 comments:
JK Rowling is a genius.
I love Harry Potter, but I can't bring myself to watch the movies. I guess I'm one of those "The Book is Better" kind of people. I heard today too that the movie is being moved to July. They said it was a "business decision." Twilight the movie is now replacing the Harry Potter November premiere. I like the Twilight series too, but I probably won't watch the movie. Sorry that you have to wait like a whole year:(
it is because Harry (the actor) is performing in a play NEKKID....wouldn't want that image to affect our view of Harry(the wizard)....at least that is what i have read.
K this totally isn't about HP, sorry, I can't belive how BIG your not so little one is getting!!! Maybe it's just the picture??? But I doubt it...is she just growing up way too fast??? I also have to tell ya thanks for having so many friends, cuz I used to live by Jamie (not Tanner at the time) my freshman year in college & I also lost track of Jenny (now Barney)! We used to life guard together at teh city pool & lived up in scholarship housing. Anyway, your family is too cute!!! It's so great to keep up on the latest with ya!!! Hope everything is going great for ya!!!
They may have pushed back HP, but they moved forward Twilight! Yeah!
Kids are so angelic while sleeping. I think it helps us get through everything else! I love Harry Potter too.
Post a Comment