Hi Haley! How are you? I saw a shirt here in South Korea that had "BUCKAROO" right across the front. I couldn't help thinking of home, I mean, who else has a BUCKAROO as their mascot? Take care!
Hooray for the little cowgirl! she looks so cute, i agree she and jace need to have a play date, although you know it will turn into a bawling fight, don't ya?
Hi Scott! Brad gave me this blog address and said I might be able to reach you to invite you to a little un-official high school reunion we are having this weekend. But then he said you live in Southern Utah and might not be able to make it? Well, if you do want an invite, email me at marriedtoachef@gmail.com and I'll get you added to the evite. Your blog is really great! ~Beth
So did I miss something? I just noticed that you have a countdown for your 2nd baby! Congrats- that is SOOO exciting. I hope you aren't too sick and that your pregnancies are pleasant!
Pregnant? WHAT!!!! Why didn't you tell me. I am so excited for you and scott. Lily will love having someone to play with. Hope everything is going good so far. Taryn
Congrats on Baby #2! What are you guys hoping for? I'm partial to boys myself- but I hear girls are fun too.:) How are you feeling? There is nothing more miserable and wonderful at the same time as being pregnant. Best Wishes and Good Luck! Love Hollie
14 comments:
Hi Haley! How are you? I saw a shirt here in South Korea that had "BUCKAROO" right across the front. I couldn't help thinking of home, I mean, who else has a BUCKAROO as their mascot? Take care!
Hooray for the little cowgirl! she looks so cute, i agree she and jace need to have a play date, although you know it will turn into a bawling fight, don't ya?
Hi Scott! Brad gave me this blog address and said I might be able to reach you to invite you to a little un-official high school reunion we are having this weekend. But then he said you live in Southern Utah and might not be able to make it?
Well, if you do want an invite, email me at marriedtoachef@gmail.com and I'll get you added to the evite.
Your blog is really great!
~Beth
little lillers is very missed by the fausett's. She looks like Scott even more with a hat on. Miss ya hay.
okay haley, its funny and cute because lily is the ADORABLE but we don't want her getting any ideas. boyles are not cowboys.
So did I miss something? I just noticed that you have a countdown for your 2nd baby! Congrats- that is SOOO exciting. I hope you aren't too sick and that your pregnancies are pleasant!
Pregnant? WHAT!!!! Why didn't you tell me. I am so excited for you and scott. Lily will love having someone to play with. Hope everything is going good so far.
Taryn
Hey... noticed the fun little announcement on your blog. Congrats on baby #2!
That's the spirit! Buckaroon Pride!She'll make a cute little Buckaroo someday:)
Congrats on Baby #2! What are you guys hoping for? I'm partial to boys myself- but I hear girls are fun too.:) How are you feeling? There is nothing more miserable and wonderful at the same time as being pregnant. Best Wishes and Good Luck!
Love Hollie
YAHOO!!! We were wondering...
I hope that you are feeling okay.
Have a great day!
oh happy day! another baby to smooch on!
....we were speculating on the contents of your uterus just the other day.....
Post a Comment