Saturday, September 20, 2008

I don't know if this is just a sign of what is to come, but Lilly loves putting my shoes on. Well she will puts anyones shoes on. She seems to always get the high heels. I would have to admit I myself have a shoe fetish, so meybe she is just going to follow in her mom's footsteps.
p.s. sorry the video is sideways. it is the only way I could get her close up plus the the whole picture.

1 comment:

Curtis Crew said...

"Oh my goodness mom, those are the prettiest clicky shoes I ever saw!" You must have good taste!!! My 2 1/2 year old was sitting on my lap while I was watching the video, it was so funny I had to tell you. Hope everything is going well. I'm in Monticello more and I would love to hang out sometime. Lilly is so big.