How many of you take pictures of your kids? I take hundreds as I am sure most new parents do. Even if someone else is in the picture I pay more attention to my daughter when I look at the pictures. This picture was taken last Christmas. It is of my twin brother and I with our firstborns. Aren't those kids so cute. I was looking in Lilly's photo album they other day and saw this picture. I have looked at it maybe not a hundred of times but maybe 20 times. This time I looked at the other two people in the picture, Ben and me. I started busting up laughing. the only people that I think will laugh as hard as I did are my sisters. I got such a good laugh out of Ben and my expressions that I had to share.



3 comments:
I didn't know you had a twin, thats really cool. I love your blog, it's so much fun! I think I already told you congrats, but I'll say it again. "Congratulations!"
-Hil
the first thing I noticed was Ben. it seems like ben looks like that in about 90% of pictures. The other 10% were his wedding photos.
its not my fault i cant breath out of my nose. Sarah say i sound like darth vader when i sleep.
Post a Comment