
We had our first doctors appointment today. Everything seems to be going well. We saw the babies heartbeat. We took Lilly into the ultrasound and when the baby came on the screen she smiled and said "baby". Neither Scott, the doctor or I said anything to let her know it was the baby she just knew. It was a pretty neat moment.
The greatest news came when the doctor told that I was measuring almost 2 weeks farther along than I thought. So instead of the due date being the 12th of April it is the 1st of April.



20 comments:
YEAH!!!! I'm so glad to hear everything is going so great so far! & not that I've ever been pregnant, but I don't think any of the women who have been pregnant would complain about being 2 weeks ahead of schedule!!! That's such an amazing experience ya'll had with Lily, kids are so dang smart huh! You'll have to let us know if it's a boy or girl...or are ya'll gonna have it be a surprise?
Hooray! 2 weeks shaved off the pregnancy. That is fantastic news! What are you guys hoping for this time?
I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you're feeling okay. That's awesome that you got to move he due date up. I wish I could move mine to right now:)
Woo Hoo! Congrats on baby #2! Are you going to find out what you're having? Hope you're feeling ok.
Congratulations, I am sorry it is probably late but I am a little behind on life:) I'm so excited your having another baby, two is the best. I was lucky to have mine close and they are best buds. And knowing you're going to see the baby two weeks earlier is way fun too, I'm way happy for you...
Wow! Congrats you guys! That's awesome. Mason has kept me running so much I'm so NOT ready for another one.
Haley I found your blog by accident. Congrats on baby #2. Your little girl is so cute.
Haley! I am so excited for you to be pregnant again! Congrats! How are you doing? We need to keep in better touch!
you have to love 2 less weeks of pregnancy!!
I meant to ask you the other night which Dr you are going to. That is pretty neat that Lilly knew because you sure can't tell by looking at you. If you want to see my blog email me @ shalisahazleton@hotmail.com
K so I can't believe that I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations!! I don't even have one kid yet. I am jealous. Maybe I can say that I am pregnant one day too. Love you
Congrats on the new baby coming. Thats the best day in the world when the doc moves your due date up:) Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's so fun to get to hear how friends are doing.
congratulations haley (and scott)! your due dates are funny to me b/c i was due on april 1 with bella but had her on the 12th.
Wow, I am so behind! Congrats on the second! That is so exciting. Looks like it is gonna be another cute one!
-kelli
CONGRATULATIONS Missy! Another girly girl or rough and tumble little brother -- we shall see!
Alright! I'm glad your due date was bumped up. Two weeks makes a big difference...
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you! I LOVE having 2, but I do have to say it is a little bit of an adjustment for Ashlyn. It's great that you are easing Lily into it with baby-sitting.
It will be so fun for your daughter to have a sibling. I bet you can't wait.
That's great Haley! We're due about the same time. Maybe someday our kids will finally meet. I still need to visit your beautiful hometown.
Hey, congrats on being prego with Number 2, you'll have to let us know when you find out what your having...that is if your going to find out. How exciting? Hows this pregnancy compared to the last? I hope everything is going well for you guys.
Post a Comment