I don't know of very many 25 year olds that still call their dad Daddy, but I do!
My Dad is what I like to call a quiet giant. He is one that truely leads by example. I once had two different boys want to date me because I was his daughter. Honestly ask my family! My oldest sister had a boy tell her he would marry her because she was my dad's daughter. The outdoors and scouting run deep in his blood and also through mine and I am so thankful for that. Many childhood memories start at the beginning of a trail not knowing were it leads.
Oh, I could go on for hours about my Daddy. He is honestly my Hero! I love You Daddy! Happy Birthday
Here are some of my favorite pictures of my Daddy!

My Dad is what I like to call a quiet giant. He is one that truely leads by example. I once had two different boys want to date me because I was his daughter. Honestly ask my family! My oldest sister had a boy tell her he would marry her because she was my dad's daughter. The outdoors and scouting run deep in his blood and also through mine and I am so thankful for that. Many childhood memories start at the beginning of a trail not knowing were it leads.
Oh, I could go on for hours about my Daddy. He is honestly my Hero! I love You Daddy! Happy Birthday
Here are some of my favorite pictures of my Daddy!






3 comments:
So cute Hayley! Your dad is awesome! I can honestly say that I still call my dad, Daddy too!
sniff.... I am stealing some picts to do a tribute of my own, actually there were many boys who would have married me just because of dad....that's not really bragging considering.
Daddys are the best! Hey, if you want our updated blog, you'll need to edit the address in your friends list- we don't have any w's in it. It should look like this http://sethandemry.blogspot.com otherwise you'll se July's background for months.
Post a Comment