Monday, July 21, 2008

What a Week


I love my family, I love the rain, I love the outdoors so I love this picture!!

Lilly's tie-dyed shirt

The bike she wouldn't get off!



This week was a whirlwind week! Two of my siblings and their families along with my parents and my family had a little reunion. We were all in town for a week and we had a blast. We played in my parents back yard most of the time. We tie-dyed shirts for all the kids, played in the water, and ate a ton of food. At the end of the week we went out to my aunts cabin. It was wonderful. On Friday we went for a hike, it was starting to getting a little cloudy and we could hear the thunder coming so we decided to head back. It was a little crazy becuase as soon as everyone was out of the truck and/or in the cabin it starting pouring! Then when the kids were all in bed the adults stayed up playing "Ticket to Ride" a board game I would recommend to anyone! My sister Maggie wasn't able to be there and we missed her terrible! I hope you know how much we love you Mags & fam!












Kade and his rubber ducky!

Kayson, Willy, and Lilly were pretty good buddies

Emmy, Satch, & Will running to the fort in the rain


Lilly loved this table.



Lilly and Kayson loved the water

I love this picture of my mom and dad



Lilly, Willy, Kayson


This is at a Lake near home. We had a hotdog roast!

















My cousin Joe loves Nacho Libra. He is dressed like this 1/2 the time.
Emmy had fun in the mud
Grandma with Lilly & Cade
We had a fun day outside with a pool, slip & slide, sprinklers, and of course there was mud!

4 comments:

KFinley said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how much she's grown! Ahhh, the last time I saw you was right after you had her!

tris said...

happy birthday hay! I love you! Oh and thanks for the picture of my cerebellum

mags said...

My kids are still asleep, mike is at work, and I am crying. I miss you all so much!! Thank-you soooo much for posting all those pictures, I have examined each one, and saved them to my computer. Thanks Hay.

jimandlisa said...

Monticello Eh? I built a cabin down there last summer it is a beautiful place. What is scotts e-mail. Mine is jim@bearhollowloghomes.com. What are you guys doing in Monticello for work. It is so beautiful down there. I am totally jealous.

Jim