Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Growing up people would always ask, "Do you like being a twin?"
I would respond,
"I don't know what it is like to not be a twin so I can't compare it to anything."
The truth is I absolutly love it!!!!
I always had a buddy to play with and get in trouble
with.
I always had somebody to share with! Ben and I have a neat connection.
We usually know what each other is thinking and can finish each others
sentances.

So Happy Birthday Brother! Thanks for always being
my partner in crime. I hope you know how much
I love you!

7 comments:

KristiBT said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite sis-in-law!! (I tell B the same thing, but today is YOUR day!) You're the greatest and I mean it! Happy, Happy Day to you!

KristiBT said...

the picture of you in the apple dress looks JUST LIKE Lilly! You have another twinner.

cbo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I thought that it was on the 27th! Hope your day is great!

Janice Twitchell said...

Happy b-day Hay!! You're such an awesome person and I've always looked up to you since the first time I met you my first year of college! You're such a great mom and Scott is one lucky guy! Love ya tons girl! Twins are so fun!!

Lindsay G said...

Happy Birthday Haley! Hope you have an awesome day! love ya!

The Sorensens said...

Happy Birthday Haley!! I knew that your birthday was coming up, but it snuck up on me... I was reading this and I thought you were going to announce you were pregnant with twins. ha ha--you got me.

PML said...

And Happy Birthday to you too!! Old woman.