to say my favorite thing to smell was rain, my favorite thing
to hear is thunder, and my favorite thing to see it lightning. Those
thoughts still hole true today but they have changed slightly.
I still love the smell of rain, but my favorite thing to
hear would have to be Lilly giggling while she is splashing in the
rain pudddles, and my favorite thing to see is her
playing in the rain, smiling all the while.
Simple Pleasures are Lifes Great Treasures!



4 comments:
those pictures are priceless! she is so cute. I love the quote at the end.
I miss you guys!
The raincoat is so cute! I only have one memory of getting soaking wet in the rain and it was with you and then someone depantsed me in your garage. I must have forgiven them because I don't know who it was. ahh memories.
Lily is a doll! I was so excited when I found your blog...This is Wendy, your old college roommate,BTW. Your family is so cute. I have a blog but it is private. I would love to get back in contact with you. Email me at full.4@hotmail.com
Post a Comment