Monday, July 28, 2008

Who are you?

I am pretty sure that every girl has wanted to be a princess sometime in their life. My friend had this on her blog and I thought, why not!? I am actually surprised at how close it is to me. I read it to Scott and he chuckled and said "that is you."

You Are Mulan!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.

3 comments:

cbo said...

I think that is a pretty good summary of you! All of those qualities are fabulous in you. Give Lily a hug for me.

KristiBT said...

I was Pocahontas....I think I'll take it again.

Britta said...

Hi! I'm glad to know you two are doing so well - your little girl is adorable!!