Haley, It has been way too long. I was so excited when I came across your blog (not without a little research...did you know that by typing Haley Boyle Monticello, Utah, I was able to find your blog! Does that make me sound like a stalker? haha) I was too excited to see what you have been up to the last couple of years. I live in AZ now, and have two kids, a 4 and 2 year old. I am still going to school...yes,sad i know, but after SNOW I took a 5 year break..anyway, I won't bore you with all the details of my life but if you want to get in contact with me just email me at full.4@hotmail.com (BTW this is Wendy, your old college roommate!) I would love to have your email address to send you an invite to my blog. Your daughter is so darling. Congrats....a little late..Anyway, it was great to find you!
4 comments:
so.gosh.darn.cute.
too dang cute!! you guys have been busy!!
do you put bourbon in her sippy?
Haley, It has been way too long. I was so excited when I came across your blog (not without a little research...did you know that by typing Haley Boyle Monticello, Utah, I was able to find your blog! Does that make me sound like a stalker? haha) I was too excited to see what you have been up to the last couple of years. I live in AZ now, and have two kids, a 4 and 2 year old. I am still going to school...yes,sad i know, but after SNOW I took a 5 year break..anyway, I won't bore you with all the details of my life but if you want to get in contact with me just email me at full.4@hotmail.com (BTW this is Wendy, your old college roommate!) I would love to have your email address to send you an invite to my blog. Your daughter is so darling. Congrats....a little late..Anyway, it was great to find you!
Post a Comment