Happy Birthday!!! It is a little belated but my Mother-in-Law had a birthday on Thursday. She is the best mother-in-law. I love going to her home. It feels like going to my own home. Her home decor is what I wish I had. She is a hard worker, and loves the grand kids. She always is coming up with fun ideas for things to do with the kids.
I am so thankful for her and love her so much.



3 comments:
I have to agree what a neat person Judy is...she's also a great sister.
Scott and haley how are you doing? Where are you living these days?
Jim and Lisa Trythall
HALEY, oh my gosh I am so so so glad you found my blog...how I don't know. People always find me and I don't know how they do it, guess they are smarter than me at finding them. Lilly has gotten so big. Gosh what is she now at least a year and a half right? Oh my gosh she is cute. I love your blog and am so glad we can keep in touch now. I love blogs it makes it so easy for people to see what others have been up to. So what are you up to staying home with lilly ah? Where is Scott working? How is he doing? Please tell him I say HELLO! Gosh you do love the rain, I remember at work up on the mtn if it looked like a storm was moving through we would all be like hurry get to the truck, than there was you and you couldn't be more thrilled! Taking your time hoping it would hit before we got to the truck! Good TIMES! Gosh I miss our crew, but also love being a mom. I am working next year at Bountiful High School, just part time and coaching the VB team there. So it should be fun although I am nervous to leave Mya, I hope I don't just end up in tears everyday. Todd has got to go back to school and this is the only way to do it! Let me know what you have been up to! Oh are you guys still in Cedar?
Post a Comment